Tuesday, January 16, 2007

ET Genes : Human DNA ! ! !

A group of researchers working at the Human Genome Project indicate that they made an astonishing scientific discovery: They believe so-called 97% non-coding sequences in human DNA is no less than genetic code of extraterrestrial life forms.
The non-coding sequences are common to all living organisms on Earth, from moulds to fish to humans. In human DNA, they constitute larger part of the total genome, says Prof. Sam Chang, the group leader. Non-coding sequences, originally known as "junk DNA", were discovered years ago, and their function remained a mystery. The overwhelming majority of Human DNA is “Off-world” in origin. The apparent “extraterrestrial junk genes” merely “enjoy the ride” with hard working active genes, passed from generation to generation.
After comprehensive analysis with the assistance of other scientists, computer programmers, mathematicians, and other learned scholars, Professor Chang had wondered if the apparently “junk Human DNA” was created by some kind of “extraterrestrial programmer”.

Further added that "Our hypothesis is that a higher extraterrestrial life form was engaged in creating new life and planting it on various planets. Earth is just one of them. Perhaps, after programming, our creators grow us the same way we grow bacteria in Petri dishes. We can’t know their motives - whether it was a scientific experiment, or a way of preparing new planets for colonization, or is it long time ongoing business of seedling life in the universe.”

Read at the Canadian site 'agoracosmopolitan'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I very much agree with this theory.

It ties in with one of my (own) other theory - Why men have nipples?

If you get the gist, it seems that we are programmed to be *either* sex. And the recent experimentations/operations regarding "trans-sexuals" just prove the point.

This is one of the reasons why I do not believe in any particular earthly religions. But well, I do bow down to the supreme power - the creator (as in our universe or as known as Narayana in Sanskrit) and ask him/her just one question:

What is the purpose of my existence?

I doubt that s/he has answered that yet, or is about to answer in the near future. But I doubt that our earthly science is capable of evaluating that in my (current) lifetime.

I do imagine that I might just be a part of an experiment or a mathematical theorem. But hey, even if that is the case, I think the experiment/study is progressing well and the "students" should be pleased with their achievements.

But yes, don't piss me off! Or else, I am capable of destroying the laboratory. I kid you not!

Cheers!

Ron